Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Mani!


This is my lazy birthday mani this year! I have quite a lot of things on my hands these days so I didn't really have time to do some complicated nail art for my Birthday mani, but doesn't these look like frostings & sprinkles? I guess they are sort of suitable for the occasion as well! Don't you think so? :)

For this mani, I layered about 2 coats of Tony Moly's Shooting Star over OPI Rumple Wiggin'. Shooting Star is a sheer purple creme with glitters, sort of like a purple version of Relvon Whimsical.

The glitters are quite sparse, but fairly easily to get out of the bottle. Didnt really have to dig much. I also have the pink and blue version of this polish, but this is definitely my fav out of the three!

That's all for today! Hope everyone will have a great day today, cheers!

Polishes Used:
OPI Rumple Wiggin'
Tony Moly Shooting Star

No comments:

Post a Comment