Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Comparison: OPI Pirouette My Whistle vs Nubar White Polka Dot

Today I'm going to do a comparison post on OPI Pirouette My Whistle from the OPI NYC Ballet collection and Nubar's White Polka Dot. I got these 2 polishes recently and thought they really look similar from the bottle so I decided to swatch them both! :)

WPD = White Polka Dot, PMW = Pirouette My Whistle

These are 2 coats of White Polka Dot & Pirouette My Whistle over 4 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu.
I guess the most prominent difference between the 2 polishes are the micro glitters. Pirouette My Whistle have dense silver micro glitters while White Polka Dot have sparse pearly white micro glitters. The larger white hex glitters looks the same for both polish (atleast from what I can see).



Between these 2 polish, I actually prefer White Polka Dot over Pirouette My Whistle. OPI tends to overkill with their silver micro glitters sometimes and this is one of them. (OPI Save Me is another one).



Signing off with another coat of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu over all of them for a jelly sandwich!



Polishes Used:
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu
OPI Pirouette My Whistle
Nubar White Polka Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment