Friday, August 24, 2012

Swatch: China Glaze Glitter Goblin


Today I have the glitter polish - Glitter Goblin from China Glaze's 2012 Wicked Collection!

Glitter Goblin is filled with small copper hex glitter mixed with some holographic glitter in a clear base!


The application for this polish is very sheer initially, I was hardly able to get much glitters on the brush. However as the clear polish becomes gloppy after a while, it actually became much easier to apply. I dont know if it's good or bad news. -.-"



This is 3 coats of the glitter polish!

(Left) One Coats, (Right) Two Coats


A close up of the glitter!

I guess this polish is okay, quite pretty but not a must have. However, I just cant resist limited edition + glitter so I have to get it! :)

What do you think? Will you be getting this?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, CG Wicked,so soon? This is a really pretty polish.I normally don't think the Halloween collex are very pretty,because if they are vampy or in a black base they don't look good on my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I personally dont like vampy polishes as well.. They are just not my type of color.. I prefer bright and cheerful colors!

      Delete