Sunday, January 27, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Astro-Hot

Day 6: Today I have swatches of China Glaze Astro-Hot!


Astro-Hot is a soft baby pink holographic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection. This is also one of the common colours from the collection.. there are already lots of baby pink holographic polishes out there.


Application-wise, this is the best one so far. I used a normal base coat and there were hardly any bald spots, compared to the others that I had swatched which all had problems with bald spots. I almost pulled it off with one coat, but it's slightly sheer at one coat, so I still went with my normal 2 coats.


It's actually really holo! All the polishes from this collection belongs to the smooth holo kinds and not the coarse ones like ColorClub's Halo Hues. But that doesn't mean they are not as pretty!


Pretty pretty!


So this adds to my collection of pink holos, I think the closest I have to this is probably MUS Britta and ColorClub Halo-grahic. I'll do a comparison post after I'm done with all the swatches from this collection!


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment