Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Cosmic Dust

Day 8!! I'm already over halfway there! Today I have swatches of China Glaze Cosmic Dust!


Cosmic Dust is a silver metal holographic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection. I do think this colour is rather unique as it's not the usual bright silver holographic like OMG, but is a silver with a hint of grey.


Application-wise, this polish is rather sheer and I had apply 3 coats to cover all the bald spots and achieve a opaque finish.


Super holo!



I here declare that I'm in love with the Hologlam 2013 collection! I have been seeing people say that this collection is not enough, but that is not true! Sure, it's not the same type of holo like the ColorClub Halo Hues, but it's holding it's own well!

This collection would probably be like the old OMG collection and increase 5 times in value next time. I for one would definitely not miss them!


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment