Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Don’t Be A Luna-tic

Day 10:  Today I have swatches of China Glaze Don't Be A Luna-tic!


Don't Be A Luna-tic is a turquoise aqua blue holographic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection. This polish is actually more holo than what is captured in the photos!


Application-wise, this polish is kinda sheer so I had to use 3 coats to cover up all the bald spots. Application is smooth though, like applying MUS holo polishes.


Don't Be A Luna-tic is a tone greener and slightly lighter than SCI-FLY BY.


I had a hard time capturing the holo on film as the colour reflects the light a lot.


I like this one! I don't know why, but I like it. Kinda feels like I have hi-tech nails when I have it on. LOL


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that looks amazing :-)

    Can't wait to get it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of nail polish holographic and these swatches are beautiful :) I can not wait to buy them all!!!

    ReplyDelete