Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Infra Red

Day 9: Today I have swatches of China Glaze Infra Red


Infra Red is a warm magenta pink holographic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection. This is one of the darker colours in the collection but it's not as holo as the rest. :(


Application-wise, this is polish is super smooth to apply, almost no bald spots and opaque. However, I think it has a slight problem of staining..


Infra Red reminds me immediately of OPI Extravagance & Orly Miss Conduct, so I took my bottles out for a little comparison. It seems that Infra Red is the missing link between the 2.. LOL.. I'll do a swatch comparison next time.



Although the holo is not so great, it's still a beautiful colour though. If you love DS Extravagance or Miss Conduct, you'll probably love this too!


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment