Thursday, January 24, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Not In This Galaxy

I'm trying to swatch one polish from the China Glaze Hologlam Collection 2013 everyday. Hopefully I'll be able to keep to it this time!

Today I have Not In This Galaxy from the collection!


Not In This Galaxy is a warm coral holographic polish. I usually love corals, but I'm not so sure about this one. I think the colour actually makes it look less holo because the colour of the rainbow is too close to the base colour.


I don't have any coral holographic polishes in my collection, but it's actually pretty close to Jade Delirio Rosa (comparing Not In This Galaxy on my nails with Jade Delirio Rosa bottle).


Application-wise, I used a normal base coat and there was bald spots for the first coat, but the second coat covered them up pretty well.




Took more pictures this time cos I had a hard time trying to capture the holo!


What do you think of this colour? Would you get it?


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are pretty awesome swatches <3 I kinda love the colour, even if the holographic effect isn't that bright.

    I always thought they would be more holographic. Please continue this series I would love to see them all on your nails ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will! I'm trying to swatch & draft the posts in advance so I'll still be able to post even if I'm busy!

      Delete