Thursday, January 24, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots

I have a swatch post of a really beautiful polish today! It's Strap On Your Moonboots from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection!!


This polish is described by China Glaze as a midnight sky blue colour with strong linear holographic of course. I guess that's kinda accurate. =P


Application-wise, it's quite okay. I used a normal base coat and there was bald spots for the first coat, but the second coat covered them up pretty well.


Really beautiful!!



Well, first swatch of the China Glaze Hologlam Collection down. I'll try to swatch the others if I'm free.. No promises though! <3


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like this one! Somehow it manages to look dark and still maintains it's gorgeous rainbow holo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I'm pretty sure I need this colour. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete