Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Nails


Easter is coming so I decided to work on an Easter themed nails today!

I did something really simple with just a bunny and a couple of easter eggs.. as you know.. I'm not capable of doing really complicated nail art designs. =P

Anyway I decided to mattify this mani and I love it this way! You can't really see it now, but there's actually a bit of screw up with my bunny but the matte top coat covered it up. It'll probably get amplified if I used a normal top coat so I'm really glad that the matte top coat saved me! :)

We don't celebrate Easter here, but what do you think of my Easter nails? Did I capture the spirit of it? haha!

Polishes Used:
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!
OPI Jade Is The New Black
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Matte Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment