Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sweet Nails!


I finally got my OPI Euro collection and OPI Oz The Great & Powerful collection two days ago so I decide to do a sweet nails with my new polishes!

I thought that the soft shades in Oz collection were just boring nude shades thus I was really pleasantly surprised when I noticed that they were jellies! I love OPI jellies so of course, I had to do a jelly sandwich!

For my first 3 fingers, I did a jelly sandwich using OPI I Theodora You and OPI Polka.com. The colorful glitters are just nicely muted by the light pink I Theodora You.. Isn't it just gorgeous?!

I had only wanted to do an accent nail on my ring finger but accidentally painted my pinkie as well.. So today I have a weird design of double accent nails. LOL

The design on my ring and pinkie finger is a design I saw from a Pinterest tutorial. It's supposed to be a triple heart design, but now when I look it.. I think it would have looked better if I painted it the other way round.. -.-"

That's all for today! What do you think of my sweet nails today?

Polishes Used:
Essie Fiji
OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook
OPI You’re Such A BudaPest
OPI I Theodora You
OPI Polka.com

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and feminine! You can really pull off soft shades. :D

    ReplyDelete