Sunday, June 16, 2013

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Gold

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Gold

Today I'm showing you guys Gold from the Nabi Holographic collection!

This nail polish is called Gold, but I do feel that it's just a fine line away from being Yellow. It's still really beautiful though, with a blue-green flash linear holo effect under light.

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Gold

Noticed that Nabi likes to have holo effects that are similar to the base color. It is beautiful, but does makes it hard to capture on film as well.

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Gold

Gorgeous!

For comparison, I compared Nabi Holographic Gold with Jade Mystic Gold.

Nabi Holographic Gold vs Jade Mystic Gold

Jade Mystic Gold is more brown compared to Nabi Holographic Gold and the holo flashes blue-Orange instead.

Nabi Holographic Gold vs Jade Mystic Gold

Although the Holo effects for Jade Mystic Gold is stronger, I think I still prefer Nabi Holographic Gold out of the two because of the blue-green holographic flash!

Not sure if you can see it in the pictures but it's really gorgeous in real life. Sort of like reminds me of sea in glistering sunlight. Love!

For my Singapore reader, Nabi Holographic polishes will be available at PolishAlley soon! Stay Tuned!

Polishes Used:
Nabi Holographic Gold
Jade Mystic Gold

1 comment: