Monday, January 13, 2014

Funky Neon Nails For The New Year

Hi Everyone! I finally got the pueen plates which I had wanted for so long but they do not ship out of USA (I got them via SpreeAlley btw), and finally finally got to use them!

So here's what I did for my first mani of 2014!

China Glaze Neon & On & On

How do they look?! I stamped Pueen Plate Pueen07 over China Glaze Neon & On & On.

I'm so in love with these Pueen plates! They have so many beautiful full nail designs that I (almost) only use, and they are so huge as well so I don't need to worry that it wouldnt cover my whole nail.

Major love! Definitely one of the must-get plates for stampers (other than Bundle Monster).

Well, 2014 is going to be an exciting year for me! In this year, I'm getting married, getting my own house for the very first time and I'm going for Honeymoon in the USA! (*Ladies, I'm coming!)

So far, the plan is to visit Florida (for Disney World & Universal Studios), and then head to New York for a few days. Any recommendations of good places to get nail polish around these areas would be greatly appreciated! Or any other states / cities nearby that we can visit would be great too! :)

Hopefully 2014 would be a great year for you as well, whoever you are, reading this post. :)

Cheers to 2014!


1 comment:

  1. Очень красиво!
    с Новым годом!

    http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete