Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm back + Friend's wedding nails

Hi everybody, so sorry that I had been away for so long. The truth is.. I had been really busy lately with the renovation of my new house, and I just came back from a 3 weeks long holiday in the United States. Hopefully with the new house almost ready and my holiday over, I will have more time to work on my nails and blog moving on. :)

A throwback of my nails that I did for my friend's wedding early this month. I went for a gold and baby blue theme to match my handbag for the day!


For the blue base, I used China Glaze At Vase Value which is a pretty unique minty blue creme polish, and topped it with Essence Make It Golden. I quite like this combination though I would probably prefer if there are lesser of the small gold shimmers.

As for my middle and ring fingers, I went with Zoya Solange which is from their old pixie dust collection.

What do you think of my nails? Is it too plain for a wedding dinner? For me, any color or style is forgivable since I'm not the bride.. :) (I'm only referring to the nails)

Polishes Used:
China Glaze At Vase Value
Essence Make It Golden
Zoya Solange

No comments:

Post a Comment